Welcome to episode 185 of the F-Stop Collaborate and Listen podcast.
This week on the podcast, I had a wonderful time chatting with our first guest from Spain, Juan Pablo de Miguel.
Juan Pablo is a long-standing judge for the Epson Pano Awards, a photography educator, and fantastic landscape photographer located in Madrid Spain.
Juan Pablo and I discuss some interesting topics this week, including:
- His journey from engineering into landscape photography.
- The role of world travel in his photography.
- His philosophy on post-processing.
- The new sky replacement tool in Photoshop.
- Various business models for landscape photography.
- The Epson Pano Awards, his role as a judge, what he looks for in good images, and more.
- ... and more!
I hope you enjoy our conversation.
Other items mentioned on the show:
Here are the photographers that Juan Pablo recommended on the podcast:
1. Paul Apal'kin.
2. Michael Sidofsky.
3. Joel Santos.
4. Enrico Fossati.
5. Merr Watson.
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. Join the discussion over on Nature Photographer's Network! We have weekly discussions about each episode of the podcast. It's also free! We also have an Instagram page and a Facebook page for updates.
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
As a reminder, you can also support the podcast by shopping at B+H for your photography gear using our Affiliate Link.
Please find a transcript of this week's episode below: