Providing a platform for landscape and nature photographers to be able to engage with each other is one of the most amazing things that my podcast has afforded. As such, I developed the Artists Asking Artists Series and it was an honor facilitating our second installment!
This week on the podcast I was joined by co-host Candee Watson to discuss all things Landscape Photography with David Thompson.
On this week's episode, we discuss:
- How David Thompson developed as a photographer,
- Countless tips for photographers looking to improve,
- How David balances his role as a father and husband with his photography,
- Hilarious stories,
- And a lot more!
Other topics/links discussed on the podcast this week:
- Join me over on Nature Photographer's Network.
- Support the podcast on Patreon.
- Eric Bennett's critique groups.
- David Thompson's editing and photo critique services.
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. We also have an Instagram page, a Facebook Page, and a Facebook Group - so don't be shy!
Did you also know we have listener after-parties on Twitter Spaces? This is a great opportunity to interact with other listeners, guests, and the host (when I can) regarding your thoughts on the episode.
We also have a searchable transcript of every episode!
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
P.S. you can also support the podcast by purchasing items through our B+H affiliate link.
Scroll down to see more of Candee and David's amazing photography!