Welcome to episode 235 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen!
This week on the podcast I was joined by Dawn Wilson, a wildlife and nature photographer living in Estes Park, Colorado at the base of Rocky Mountain National Park. Dawn is a fantastic wildlife photographer and the president of the North American Nature Photography Association.
On the podcast this week, we discuss:
- How Dawn has leveraged her college degrees in her pursuit of her full-time photography career,
- Dawn's 15-month trip in an RV,
- Raising awareness about wildlife conservation,
- The top ethical issues facing nature photographers,
- Dawn's role as president of NANPA,
- The changing landscape of the places we love and reservation systems,
- And a lot more!
Here's who Dawn recommended for the podcast this week:
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. Support the show on Patreon.
2. Nature Photographer's Network - 20% off + Free Trial.
3. Shimoda Action X Camera Bag system + 10% discount (Payne10).
4. 5 Fun Facts Estes Park Column by Dawn Wilson.
5. Climate Change and Depression article.
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. We also have an Instagram page, a Facebook Page, and a Facebook Group - so don't be shy!
We also have a searchable transcript of every episode!
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
Please find a transcript of this week's episode below: