Welcome to episode 197 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen!This week on the podcast, I had a wonderful conversation with a photography living in British Columbia, Jeremy Jackson.
Jeremy is a professor of psychometrics at Douglas College in New Westminster, British Columbia. In his own words, Landscape Photography has changed his life.
Jeremy and I discuss some interesting topics this week, including:
- How he got into landscape photography and how it has changed his life,
- Decision-making in landscape photography,
- Stages of personal development in photography,
- Why you shouldn't listen to other photographers,
- His favorite photographers of all time,
- And more.
Here are the photographers that Jeremy recommended on the podcast:
1. Marco Sipriaso.
2. Finn Beales.
3. Carolyn Cheng.
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. 60-day Trial to Nature Photographer's Network.
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. Join the discussion over on Nature Photographer's Network! We have weekly discussions about each episode of the podcast. It's also free! We also have an Instagram page and a Facebook page for updates.
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
As a reminder, you can also support the podcast by shopping at B+H for your photography gear using our Affiliate Link.
Please find a transcript of this week's episode below: