Welcome to episode 241 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen!
Jonathan founded his brewery with a conservation focus and goal, which intersects with his personal goals for his photography as well. Jonathan is working on a photography book project where he is focusing on all 90 wilderness areas in Arizona, with the hopes of showing the world why these places are so special and why we need to do more to protect them as photographers.
On this week's episode we discuss:
- How photography led Jonathan to found Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company,
- The conundrums we all face when photographing wild places,
- Why failure is ok as a landscape photographer,
- And a lot more!
Here's who Jonathan recommended for the podcast this week:
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. Gary Randall & Chris Byrne Columbia River Gorge Workshop.
2. F-Stop Collaborate and Listen T-Shirt!
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. We also have an Instagram page, a Facebook Page, and a Facebook Group - so don't be shy!
We also have a searchable transcript of every episode!
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
Please find a transcript of this week's episode below: