Welcome to episode 212 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen!
This week I was joined by a photographer living in one of my favorite places on Earth - Ireland.
Welcome Bernard Geraghty to the podcast!
Bernard is a 34-year-old ball of lightning who has emerged onto the landscape photography scene in a flash. I first came to know about Bernard over on Clubhouse, where we connected in some clubs and got to know each other. As soon as I realized he had his own podcast, I knew I wanted to sit down and have a chat, plus who can resist that Irish accent and incredible charm?
In this episode, Bernard and I discuss some fun topics, including:
- The launch of his career and how he transitioned into being a full-time photographer.
- The photography scene in Ireland and what it is like to capture landscape images there.
- Bernard's podcast.
- How the pandemic has impacted his tour business and how he has made adjustments through collaboration.
- A wild story about his winning storm image from Italy.
- And lots more!
Be sure to scroll down to see all of Bernard's amazing photographs!
Here's who Bernard recommended for the podcast this week:
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. Bernard's storm photo.
2. Exclusive 1:1 Experiences with Matt Payne.
3. Natural Landscape Photography Awards.
Support the show on Patreon.
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. Join the discussion over on Nature Photographer's Network! We have weekly discussions about each episode of the podcast. It's also free! We also have an Instagram page and a Facebook page for updates.
We also have a searchable transcript of every episode!
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
As a reminder, you can also support the podcast by shopping at B+H for your photography gear using our Affiliate Link.
Please find a transcript of this week's episode below: