Welcome to episode 243 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen!
This week on the podcast I was joined by Murray Livingston - a South African landscape photographer and freelance architect who actively practices a contemplative style of photography while living out of his off-grid van.
On this week's episode we discuss:
- How Murray's study of architecture has influenced his approach to landscape photography,
- How Murray plan to continue to push his photography into a full-time pursuit,
- The roles that landscape photography and being in nature have in his life,
- The creative process,
- Experience-driven vs. outcome-driven landscape photography
- And a lot more!
Over on Patreon this week, we recorded a bonus episode for people that are kind enough to financially support the show over there. Murray and I discuss how landscape photography is a form of thought.
Here's who Murray recommended for the podcast this week:
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. Support the podcast on Patreon.
2. F-Stop Collaborate and Listen T-Shirt!
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. We also have an Instagram page, a Facebook Page, and a Facebook Group - so don't be shy!
Did you also know we have listener after-parties on Clubhouse? This is a great opportunity to interact with other listeners, guests, and the host (when I can) regarding your thoughts on the episode.
We also have a searchable transcript of every episode!
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
Please find a transcript of this week's episode below: