Welcome to episode 257 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen!
This week on the podcast, I was joined by a lens-based artist named Serena Dzenis who is originally from Australia but now lives in Iceland.
Serena's photography work has shifted considerably over the past couple of years so it was great to chat with her on that transformation.
On this week's episode we discuss:
- Serena's transition from the mental health world into photography,
- Why Serena has chosen to call herself a lens-based artist,
- Using digital editing tools to instill greater purpose into our photography,
- The collective effort to increase awareness of women in the photography space,
- And a lot more!
Here's who Serena recommended for the podcast this week:
Other items mentioned on the show this week:
1. Support the podcast on Patreon.
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. We also have an Instagram page, a Facebook Page, and a Facebook Group - so don't be shy!
Did you also know we have listener after-parties on Twitter Spaces? This is a great opportunity to interact with other listeners, guests, and the host (when I can) regarding your thoughts on the episode.
We also have a searchable transcript of every episode!
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
P.S. you can also support the podcast by purchasing items through our B+H affiliate link.
Please find a transcript of this week's episode below: