Welcome to episode 248 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen with your host Matt Payne.
This week on the podcast I was joined by three master printmakers, John Sexton, Joseph Holmes, and Michael Strickland for an engaging panel conversation on printmaking in landscape photography.
On this week's episode we discuss:
- Why make prints at all?
- Their personal approaches to printmaking and how they are different.
- How their approaches to printmaking has changed their fieldcraft.
- The creative process in printmaking.
- And a lot more!
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. Support the podcast on Patreon.
2. Robb Hirsch's book.
3. John Sexton's newsletter archive [subscribe here].
4. John Sexton's Ventana Editions (use code MATTPAYNE10 for 10% off at checkout).
5. Michael Strickland's Platinum Palladium Printing Service (10% off by mentioning the podcast).
6. Joseph Holmes' favorite images.
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. We also have an Instagram page, a Facebook Page, and a Facebook Group - so don't be shy!
Did you also know we have listener after-parties on Clubhouse? This is a great opportunity to interact with other listeners, guests, and the host (when I can) regarding your thoughts on the episode.
We also have a searchable transcript of every episode!
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
Please find a transcript of this week's episode below: