Welcome to episode 189 of the F-Stop Collaborate and Listen podcast.
Ella and Knapp help run the Portland Camera Club, one of the oldest camera clubs in the United States.
Ella, Knapp and myself discuss some interesting topics this week, including:
- Their backgrounds and how they informed their photography journey,
- The Portland Camera Club, established in 1899,
- Running a successful camera club,
- How to involve people in making a camera club more successful,
- Critical infrastructure needed to operate a good camera club,
- Competitions and idea for them in camera clubs,
- And much, much more.
Over on Patreon this week, join over 140 of your peers in supporting the podcast financially hear Ella, Knapp, and myself discuss our overlanding adventures and approaches and how that relates to our photography trips.
I hope you enjoy our conversations.
Here are the photographers that Ella & Knapp recommended on the podcast:
1. Peggy Anderson.
2. Andy Mumford.
3. Ron Rosenstock.
4. Carol Eisenberg.
5. Harold Ross.
6. Betty Wiley.
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. 60-day Trial to Nature Photographer's Network.
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. Join the discussion over on Nature Photographer's Network! We have weekly discussions about each episode of the podcast. It's also free! We also have an Instagram page and a Facebook page for updates.
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
As a reminder, you can also support the podcast by shopping at B+H for your photography gear using our Affiliate Link.
Please find a transcript of this week's episode below: