How to succeed on Instagram - A Conversation with Sarah Lyndsay
Welcome to Episode 156 of the F-Stop Collaborate and Listen podcast.
We had a great chat this week and covered some fun topics:
- Landscape photography completely changed her life and Sarah shared her uplifting story with us on the show this week.
- Sarah and I talked about how she is pivoting and adjusting to the COVID-19 situation by using her YouTube channel and we discuss how others can do the same.
- Sarah also shared her tips on how she has leveraged the Instagram platform to gain her following.
- What motivates Sarah create photos.
- We also discuss her landscape self-portraits and we take a stab at discussing gender issues surrounding photography.
I hope you enjoy our conversation!
Over on Patreon this week, join Sarah and I for a discussion on how she has used portrait and wedding photography to augment her income as a professional photographer.
Please consider supporting the podcast on Patreon! There's a ton of bonus content over there for subscribers!
Here are the photographers Sarah recommended for the podcast:
1. Viktoria Haack.
2. Irene Rudnyk.
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. Skype Lessons from Gary Randall.
2. Nature Photographer's Network Free Trial.
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. Join the discussion over on Nature Photographer's Network! We have weekly discussions about each episode of the podcast. It's also free! We also have an Instagram page and a Facebook page for updates.
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
As a reminder, you can also support the podcast by shopping at B+H for your photography gear using our Affiliate Link.
Please find a transcript of today's episode below: