Welcome to episode 158 of the F-Stop Collaborate and Listen podcast.
This week we covered a wide variety of topics, including:
- How Toni has been pivoting after the realities of COVID-19 have set in and how she is adapting her conference business as a result.
- Where Toni sees the industry going in the future.
- The mass proliferation of workshops and whether or not they will continue to thrive.
- The power of networking in landscape photography.
I hope you enjoy our conversation!
Over on Patreon this week, join Toni and I for a conversation about women in the landscape photography industry.
Please consider supporting the podcast on Patreon! There's a ton of bonus content over there for subscribers!
Here are the people Toni recommended for the podcast:
1. Kevin Kubota.
2. Sheila Dunn.
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. ArcPanel Free Luminosity Mask Tutorial.
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. Join the discussion over on Nature Photographer's Network! We have weekly discussions about each episode of the podcast. It's also free! We also have an Instagram page and a Facebook page for updates.
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
As a reminder, you can also support the podcast by shopping at B+H for your photography gear using our Affiliate Link.
Please find a transcript of today's episode below: