Fine Art Paper Print
Your fine art photography artwork is printed on beautiful Canson Infinity Platine Fibre Rag Paper. This is by far my favorite paper print to use for fine art printing. It has a really nice rag texture and presents details in a stunning way. This paper is 100% cotton, has a beautiful platinum finish for that classic darkroom look. This paper is 310 gsm with a thickness of 15.6 mil and is rated with a whiteness of 89.12%. Prints are shipped rolled in a tube and should be taken directly to your framer to prevent unintentional damage.
* Free shipping for all U.S. orders! Please contact me for international shipping fees. Please allow 2-3 weeks for production and delivery.
Select a print size:
Acrylic Fine Art Masterpiece
Your fine photography art is printed on a fine art paper which creates stunning gallery-quality color prints. This medium shows the full depth and color range as I experienced and looks absolutely stunning.
Once printed, the fine art print is placed behind Anti-Reflective acrylic and on top of another acrylic archival substrate. A special adhesive is used to bond the fine art print to the acrylic. This mounting method prevents bowing of the print which is caused by expansion and contraction of the acrylic.
Your fine art is Face Mounted on lens-grade optically clear 1/8″ Anti-Reflective acrylic. This revolutionary product delivers the highest-resolution viewing experience of photographic artwork available today. Our acrylic is 99% UV resistant, helping preserve the life of the print.
Ambient and directed light that shines through the face of these prints is accentuated by the acrylic glass, creating a 3-D or back-lit feel that will absolutely astonish you. To fully enjoy the benefits of an acrylic print, it should be properly lit.
The Acrylic Face Mount comes ready to hang with a Wall Buddies hanging system. An acrylic face mount piece of art will look great against most any wall type.
Have more questions? Check out my prints FAQ!
* Free shipping for all U.S. orders! Please contact me for international shipping fees. Due to the meticulous production process and availability of the high quality materials used in this acrylic artwork, please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery.
I also offer discounts for bulk orders!
- 2 Prints: 5% off using the code "2prints5"
- 3 Prints: 10% off using the code "3prints10off"
- 4 Prints: 15% off using the code "4prints15yes"
- 5+ Prints: 20% off using the code "5prints20woot"
Select a print size: