Moon & Tree (2020)
Yosemite National Park, USA
This black and white image features a cropped telephoto scene of the moon and a tree in Yosemite National Park.
Photo © copyright by Matt Payne.
TruLife Acrylic Fine Art Masterpiece
Your fine photography art is printed on FujiFlex Crystal Archive - a polyester-based silver halide material which creates stunning gallery-quality color prints. This medium shows the full depth and color range as I experienced and looks absolutely stunning.
Once printed, the FujiFlex is placed behind TruLife acrylic and on top of another acrylic archival substrate. A special adhesive called Diasec is used to bond the fine art print to the acrylic. Unlike other methods of adhesion used by other photographers, Diasec is engineered to never separate, bubble, peel, or fail, so you can know your artwork will last several lifetimes. Also unlike other acrylic prints from other photographers, this mounting method prevents bowing of the print which is caused by expansion and contraction of the acrylic.
Your fine art is Face Mounted on lens-grade optically clear 1/8″ TruLife Anti-Reflective acrylic. This revolutionary product delivers the highest-resolution viewing experience of photographic artwork available today. TruLife acrylic is 99% UV resistant and scratch resistant, helping preserve the life of the print.
Ambient and directed light that shines through the face of these prints is accentuated by the acrylic glass, creating a 3-D or back-lit feel that will absolutely astonish you. To fully enjoy the benefits of an acrylic print, it should be properly lit - while TruLife is anti-reflective, it is almost impossible to eliminate all glare.
The Acrylic Face Mount comes ready to hang with a z-bar hanging system. An acrylic face mount piece of art will look great against most any wall type.
Have more questions? Check out my prints FAQ!
* Free shipping for all U.S. orders! Please contact me for international shipping fees. Due to the meticulous production process and availability of the high quality materials used in this acrylic artwork, please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery.
I also offer discounts for bulk orders!
- 2 Prints: 5% off using the code "2prints5"
- 3 Prints: 10% off using the code "3prints10off"
- 4 Prints: 15% off using the code "4prints15yes"
- 5+ Prints: 20% off using the code "5prints20woot"
Select a print size:
Fine Art Paper Print
Your fine art photography artwork is printed on beautiful Sunset Select Hot Press Fine Art Paper. This is by far my favorite paper print to use for fine art printing. It has a really nice rag texture and presents details in a stunning way. Prints are shipped rolled in a tube and should be taken directly to your framer to prevent unintentional damage.
* Free shipping for all U.S. orders! Please contact me for international shipping fees. Please allow 2-3 weeks for production and delivery.
Select a print size: