Get your signed copy of Matt Payne & Bob Rosebrough's book today - limited signed copies exist!
Climbing Colorado's San Juans is the most comprehensive climbing guide for the San Juan Mountains. With thirteen of Colorado’s fifty-four 14ers, and twenty-nine of the state’s Centennial peaks, the San Juans Range in southwest Colorado offers a staggering array of options, from mellow walk-ups to advanced technical routes. This book is a treasure trove for adventurers, providing route intel, photos, and maps.
- Covers 300+ peaks across 14 mountain subgroups;
- 330 pages, 225 photographs, and 27 maps;
- Includes stories about the area’s colorful climbing history;
- Offers essential gear and safety tips, plus Leave No Trace ethics for mountaineering;
- Color maps and stunning photos from author Matt Payne and others;
- Signed by author, Matt Payne.